Who We Are
Forest City Reserve is a Maine based medical cannabis caregiver retail store, home delivery & distribution company that serves medical certified* Mainers & patients from a wide array of states (list below).
We offer access to high-quality medical cannabis products through our boutique retail store, and convenient online ordering for curbside pickup, home delivery & tee-side delivery at Firefly Disc Golf Course.
Who We Serve
For Delivery: We offer convenient home delivery scheduling options for medical patients. Our delivery zones and order minimums are based on your distance from our store.
0-5 miles=$50 minimum, 6-15 miles=$100 minimum, 16-30 miles=$150 minimum & 31-35 miles=$175 minimum.
We are able to serve 18+ medical certified Maine residents as well as card holding patients from the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Washington, DC .contact us
Ways to Save
1) First time patient discount (use code Firsttry and save 10% on your first online order).
2) Veteran discount-verified veterans can save 10% on every order at Forest City Reserve.
3) Lyman Resident Discount-verified Lyman residents can receive 5% off every order.
4) Customer feedback discounts-leave us a review on our website, on Weedmaps, & or google and get a special discount code for each review.shop
1. Go to https://forestcityreserve.com/
2. Review and select products
3. Upload images of your med card and ID, and checkout with an obligation to pay
4. We contact you with confirmation of your order and when it is scheduled for delivery
5. When the driver arrives they will confirm your med card and State ID prior to accepting payment
6. Must present a valid med card and ID/license in order to purchase products with THC. Your med card and ID cannot be expired and must be from the same state, and a passport cannot be used to validate your med card. Temporary IDs & med cards cannot be used as well to validate your status as a patient.